top of page
Through this open call titled “The Art Warriors – We Live in Era of COVIDISM.” we are accepting Digital and New Media artworks.
The 'Era of Postmodernism' became the 'Era of Covidism' when the deadly coronavirus hit the world back in 2019. Much of the world was doomed when everything suddenly came to a halt and people were confined to their homes and tied with the shackles of a completely new lifestyle that's devoid of any sort of social interaction.
“The Era of Covidism” is this new way of thinking and lifestyle caused by deadly Covid-19 and its ramifications on the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the populace. As the virus and the fear it generates reigns the world, protections oneself and one's loved ones has become unpreecedingly important .
In this era of Covidism, we are surrounded by so many questions that need considerable insight like- Where do we as human beings in this world? What do we leave behind? How do we contribute in the well-being of the society? How do we express ourselves? What are our dreams? How do we experience love, pain, happiness? How do we grow? And now the most important question- How do we showcase all these emotions?
So, considering art as one of the most efficient methods to provide an answer , we went for Digital and New Media artworks that answer these questions according to one’s perspective and lifestyle.
The theme is partly inspired by the Covid -19 crisis that brought our lives to a standstill and by the urge of keeping ourselves safe.
So, through this open call, we allow the artworks that break this standstill, express the plethora of emotions and present an optimistic path to carry on with our lives.
1 All the participants will be provided with E- participation Certificate.
2. Top 3 Artworks which will be most appreciated will undergo printing on t-shirts and mugs.
3. All the participants will be having their page on catalogue of the event.
4. Top 3 Artworks along with the rest will be showcased at the Exhibition that will be soon conducted by Charcoal foundation.
1. The participants can maximum submit 3 and minimum 1 artwork.
2. The entry fee for submitting the artworks is mentioned below:
*Payment for 1 artwork – 100INR
*Payment for 2 artwork – 190INR
*Payment for 3 artwork – 290INR
3. The last date for submission is extended by 22 august 2021
4. The submission of artwork will take place through mail and mail should include the following information:
*Subject as “Art warriors”
*Well descripted recent Bio
*JPEG file of artwork (in high resolution)
5. The top 3 artworks selected will need to submit the copyright of the artworks to charcoal foundation.
The artwork will be submitted on the given email id.
The payment will be accepted only By Paytm, Google Pay and UPI.
Methods of payment
*UPI: singh71100@oksbi or
*Scan QR code to pay
For more query:
bottom of page